Leadership and Teaching
What are we looking for?
Nashville Prep is immediately searching for committed, intelligent, hard-working educators. Candidates must have an unwavering belief that urban youth can achieve greatness and that every child in our school can and will graduate from college. We will consider leadership and teaching candidates who:
- Are 100 % dedicated to educational success for urban students.
- Have the highest commitment to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, best practices, and regular assessment.
- Take ownership for the academic results of their students.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Demonstrate evidence of self-motivation and willingness to be a team player.
Openings for the 2014-15 school year include:
- Director of Development
- Student Supports Teacher (Special Education)
- Middle School Reading Teacher
- Middle School Writing Teacher
- Middle School Math Teacher (2)
- Middle School Science Teacher
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher
- Instructional/Operational Fellow
Nashville Prep, Nashville Academy of Computer Science, and Liberty Collegiate Academy are partner organizations. By applying to Nashville Prep, you have the option of applying to one, both, or all three schools. Please indicate which school(s) you are applying to in your subject line when you submit your resume. To apply for a position with any of these schools, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Board Meeting Schedule
All Nashville Prep Board Meetings are public and open to parents and community members. For more information about attending meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nashville Prep Board meetings will be held at 1300 56th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37209 from 4:30 PM – 6 PM.
- August 14, 2013
- September 24, 2013
- October 29, 2013
- December 3, 2013
- January 22, 2014
- March 26, 2014
- May 28th, 2014
- June 25, 2013