Leadership and Teaching
What are we looking for?
Nashville Prep is immediately searching for committed, intelligent, hard-working educators. Candidates must have an unwavering belief that urban youth can achieve greatness and that every child in our school can and will graduate from college. We will consider leadership and teaching candidates who:
- Are 100 % dedicated to educational success for urban students.
- Have the highest commitment to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, best practices, and regular assessment.
- Take ownership for the academic results of their students.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Demonstrate evidence of self-motivation and willingness to be a team player.
Nashville Prep, Nashville Academy of Computer Science, and Liberty Collegiate Academy are partner organizations. By applying to Nashville Academy of Computer Science, you have the option of applying to one, both, or all three schools. Please indicate which school(s) you are applying to in your subject line when you submit your resume. To apply for a position with any of these schools, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Openings at Nashville Prep for the 2014-15 school year include:
- ELA Coach
- Instructional/Operational Fellow
Board Meeting Schedule
Nashville Prep Board meetings will be held at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center (41 Peabody Street Nashville, TN 37210) from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
- June 25, 2014