Leadership and Teaching
What are we looking for?
Nashville Prep is immediately searching for committed, intelligent, hard-working educators. Candidates must have an unwavering belief that urban youth can achieve greatness and that every child in our school can and will graduate from college. We will consider leadership and teaching candidates who:
- Are 100 % dedicated to educational success for urban students.
- Have the highest commitment to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, best practices, and regular assessment.
- Take ownership for the academic results of their students.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Demonstrate evidence of self-motivation and willingness to be a team player.
Openings for the 2013-14 school year include:
- Director of Development
- Director of Operations
- Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Student Supports Teacher (Special Education)
- Middle School Reading Teacher
- Middle School Writing Teacher
- Middle School Math Teacher (2)
- Middle School Science Teacher
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher
- Instructional/Operational Fellow
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line which job you are applying for.
Board Meeting Schedule
All Nashville Prep Board Meetings are public and open to parents and community members. For more information about attending meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nashville Prep Board meetings will be held at Baker Donelson (211 Commerce Street, 7th Floor) from 4:30 PM – 6 PM.
- August 22, 2012
- October 24, 2012
- December 12, 2012
- January 23, 2013
- March 20, 2013
- May 22, 2013
- June 26, 2013