Leadership and Teaching
What are we looking for?
Nashville Prep is immediately searching for committed, intelligent, hard-working educators. Candidates must have an unwavering belief that urban youth can achieve greatness and that every child in our school can and will graduate from college. We will consider leadership and teaching candidates who:
- Are 100 % dedicated to educational success for urban students.
- Have the highest commitment to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, best practices, and regular assessment.
- Take ownership for the academic results of their students.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Demonstrate evidence of self-motivation and willingness to be a team player.
Board of Directors
Nashville Prep is governed by the RePublic Schools, Nashville Board of Directors. All RePublic Schools, Nashville Board Meetings are public and open to parents and community members.
For more information, including information on attending a meeting or viewing public Board documents, please visit the RePublic Schools website. Please feel free to contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.